Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Trevor Cole - Local Hamilton Author

I have just started my first read for the challenge - Hamilton, Ontario author Trevor Cole's The Fearsome Particles. This is Cole's second novel which was short-listed for the 2006 GG's Literary Awards and is a National Best Seller. I met Trevor at a course I took through the Ontario Arts Council and realized that I had already read his first novel Norman Bray in the Performance of His Life which has been optioned for film. I can totally see Kevin Spacey as Norman Bray. This was a great novel which I highly recommend. I just loved it. For information on Trevor Cole, visit his website at http://www.trevorcole.com/ I am looking forward to finding more time to get into FP as the summer art show season winds down for me. My review will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment