Tuesday, July 14, 2009

3rd Canadian Book Challenge Eh

It is that time again for the start of the 3rd Annual Canadian Book Challenge Eh!. This is my second year doing the challenge. Last year I didn't start until 3 months in but still managed to read 18 books over the course of 9 months. I am going to do this again this year. If you are up to the challenge visit The Book Mine Set for more information. The goal is to read 13 CANADIAN books (Canadian is defined on the site) over the year starting this July - okay we have already started, but you can do it. I am already into my first read.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you decided to sign up again! To answer your question, no you don't need a "team." I'm not even sure how a team would work, but if you are so inclined, and can think of a way, it would be a good first!

    I see you have Blackstrap Hawco waiting in the wings. It's going to be one of my first picks as well.

    ReplyDelete