Monday, December 8, 2008

On My Bookshelf

My Holiday Sale and Open House was this past weekend and now that the stress of that is done I am hopeful that I can get back into reading. Of course I still have pieces to make for my show in Florida in January and I am still open for sales up until Christmas, however I plan to create more time to read in the evenings. On my bookshelf right now is Canada Reads 2009 selection Mercy Amoung the Children by David Adams Richards. I also have The Outlander however I worry it will have to be returned to the library before I can get to it. No worries though, I have asked for all the books for Christmas so I can take them with me to Florida as I will have more than enough time to read there. It took me some time to get into this book as I was only able to read a few pages at a time, however I am now sufficiently hooked and reading the story of Sydney and Elly as told by their son Lyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment