Monday, December 22, 2008

Now ... on my bookshelf

The library giveth and the library taketh back. I was 100 pages away from finishing Mercy Amoung the Children and enjoying the main character Kyle describe his family life as it continues to change and well ... deteriorate. Oh well, perhaps the whole set of Canada Reads will be on its way in a few days to take with me to Florida. In the meantime I am reading 2007 Giller Prize Winner Late Nights on Air by Elizabeth Hay. I thought for sure that I had read an Elizabeth Hay fiction before, but reviewing her biography, I cannot find something that seems familiar. Of course, I can hardly be relied upon for this. My memory of authors, books and movies ends shortly after I have read/seen them. Merry Christmas and the Best of the Season to my fellow readers. See you in the new year!
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment